Last Sunday, Jess and I embarked on a crazy awesome adventure :) I have 7 American college students coming to serve on Nehemiah Teams during June & July, so our goal was to scope out areas in Sorsogon where they can build relationships and share Truth with the Agta in this province. We focused on Donsol in the west and Prieto Diaz in the east, driving nearly 700 km during our entire trip. The Father truly guided us all the way, providing amazing contacts who welcomed us and are looking forward to welcoming the Nehemiah Teams into their communities. It was such an awesome opportunity to trust Him for literally every step and every word, and to watch Him provide and lead and show His awesome power & perfect timing. I stand in awe just thinking back over the trip. I can't wait to see what He will do among the Agta in these places!
| me & Jess on the way to Sorsogon |
| Pastor Pabs, our guide/travel buddy for the first couple days |
| crossing a field in Donsol |
| Jess with Chieftain Milagros in Donsol |
| part of Donsol is right on the coast...such a beautiful place |
| exploring in Donsol centro |
| some of our traveling buddies from Ptr. Pabs' church |
![]() |
| Cass will be a translator for one of the teams! |
| at the pier in Sorsogon City |
Thanks to all of you who prayed for this trip... your prayers were totally felt and answered! Please continue to pray for the people that we made contact with, and for the Nehemiah Teams as they prepare to come here the first week of June. Also be praying as I return to Prieto Diaz for a meeting with all 13 Chieftains in that area... Monday at 10am PI time (9pm Sunday Central time).


No comments:
Post a Comment