What a special day this was... so many reasons to praise the Father! One of my favorite families here wanted to publicly declare their faith in the Lord and their decision to follow Him wholeheartedly. First we had a baby dedication for little Nikkie Ruth, then baptism for Raquel!
| Alvin, Raquel, Nicole & Nikkie Ruth |
| Steve sharing during the baby dedication about the responsibility of parents and believers to teach our children about the Lord |
| praying for Nikkie Ruth & her family |
| precious. I've told Raquel numerous times now that I'm taking this one home with me in July. I'm only half joking ;) |
| the group after the baby dedication |
| pretty river |
| praising Him together through song |
| Alvin's first time to baptize someone... he's grown so much in his faith and boldness... such a testimony of the Lord at work in the lives of His people! |
| the pure JOY of following the Lord |
| with Lola |
![]() |
| love her! |

No comments:
Post a Comment