Less than 2 weeks left in language study! This past week didn't exactly follow the regular "routine"... Monday was a holiday, Tuesday I was in Manila for a seminar, and Thursday I stayed home sick. But all in all, it was a good week. I was able to have a good conversation with a new friend at Starbucks. Pray for more opportunities to share Truth and Hope before I leave. Saturday I was able to take a day off and visit some friends in a nearby town. It was such a blessing to have that time away and good conversation (in English!) with fun people.
We went to visit my teacher's family for the holiday on Monday... she has a big family ;)

me with only part of the family :)
my teacher (front row, far left) with her 7 siblings
Requests to lift up:
- that I can focus on learning as much language as I can during these last 2 weeks
- for energy and good health
- for boldness as I practice language
- for opportunities to share Truth
- for good goodbyes as I get ready to move to my new city
No comments:
Post a Comment