I can't believe my language study time is finished! I enjoyed my time there and was blessed by the friendships I made. I definitely have a TON more language to learn, but I'm thankful for this set-apart language study time and feel like I now have a foundation to build off of. My last week and a half was spent learning as much as I could, strengthening friendships, saying goodbyes, and packing.
a few of my Starbucks friends... love them!
Joy's first Starbucks experience
went to a birthday party for this guy, Paulo
me with some of the ladies at Paulo's party
me with Joy, Cristi, & Rose on my last Sunday at church
teacher #1: Ate Marie
teacher #2: Ate Edwina
I'm now in Manila and will leave bright and early in the morning for an adventure in the mountains, then will move to my new city early next week!! Please ask the Father for good transitions, fast friendships in my new city, and continued perseverance in language learning!

No comments:
Post a Comment