With week 3 behind me, I'm now over half-way finished with my language study time. This week went well, but I am definitely tired! I had a couple more chances to practice with the workers at Starbucks (love them!) and also enjoyed meeting some new people as I went out to practice each day. As exhausting as it is, I'm so thankful for being able to meet so many new people that I wouldn't have otherwise. My teacher translated a brief version of my testimony this week that I'm working on learning. I'm so excited to be able to share Truth and how the Father has worked in my life! Another highlight of the week was going with my host family to the anniversary celebration for the association of churches here.
me with my LCC family at the anniversary celebration
Levy and her new baby, Sian

No comments:
Post a Comment