Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting Ready


There's so much that needs to be done before I leave for training, and then for the field. I'm trying to just take it one thing at a time :) I'll be working at the seminary until through July 2nd, then will take a few weeks off to focus on getting ready for training.
One piece of exciting news... prayer cards have been ordered and are on the way! Let me know if you want one (or two, or ten :)), and I'll get it to you!

Will update again soon!

Meanwhile, here's a preview...



3 comments:

Jennifer's Journeys said...

I would love to get a few prayer cards, and I can message you my address. The picture is great!

The Hagens said...

LOVE it - make sure and bring us one when you come! :)

Sam Jones said...

1) phone date = definitely.
2) thank you dearly for your prayers.
3) I want lots of prayer cards. Bring them to the wedding!?
4) You are a precious & rare gem & I love you.