Wow... it's been so long since I've updated this blog! I've been back in the States for almost a year now, and have enjoyed spending time with friends and family. The Father has brought so many blessings since I've been back. It's definitely been a journey, to say the least. He has taught me so much, and I'm thankful for every moment. Since July, I've been blessed to work in the Student Development office at Wesley Biblical Seminary here in Jackson. I'm so thankful for all that I've learned there and for my new WBS family!
Over the last several months, God has opened the doors for me to return to the Philippines for a 2-year term! It's been a long road full of ups and downs, but I finally received my official appointment a few weeks ago, and I'm so excited about what the Father has in store! I'll be going back to the same area to continue helping with the work that's going on there. I'll leave near the end of July to go to training for two months in Virginia. I'll return to Jackson for a couple of weeks, and then fly out in early October.
As I get ready to take this next step, I am so thankful for your love and encouragement! Please be lifting up these things....
- For the next few months as I finish up at WBS and prepare to leave for training... that our Father would use this time to strengthen, teach, and refine me... for someone to fill my position at WBS... for my family as they prepare for my departure.
- For the two months of training... that our Father would use this time to prepare and equip me and the others who are going out.
- For the work He is doing in the Philippines... that the Agta would be strengthened in their walk with the Father and learn how to function as the Body, meeting together regularly and sharing the Truth with those around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you & am so excited for you!!! When do you leave for Virginia!? Will you be able to be at the wedding?
Thanks, friend!! I don't have to be there til July 26th, so I am most definitely coming to the wedding!! :)
Post a Comment