Well, the semester is finally coming to an end. I turned in my project on Thursday and took my only final on Friday. It's still hard to believe I'm through. I still have plenty to keep me busy, but it's so nice to not have every minute of the day scheduled and to not have to study all the time. I've always said that college would be great without the classes :)
Sunday was an eventful day... commissioning service at church, two wedding showers for friends, and the 3rd annual birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a great birthday, and a beautiful reminder of the amazing friends that God has blessed me with. With only a week and a day left until I leave, I'm getting more and more excited. While there is a ton to do between now and then, I'm looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life and seeing what God will do over the next year.
Sunday was an eventful day... commissioning service at church, two wedding showers for friends, and the 3rd annual birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a great birthday, and a beautiful reminder of the amazing friends that God has blessed me with. With only a week and a day left until I leave, I'm getting more and more excited. While there is a ton to do between now and then, I'm looking forward to starting this new chapter in my life and seeing what God will do over the next year.
Elizabeth, me, Betsy, and Jenn at Jenn's wedding shower.

Jessica, me, Kelly, Courtney, and Betsy at Macaroni Grill
1 comment:
Megan, I got your email and I'm so excited that you have a blog for us to keep up with. I'm proud of you and know that God will bless your ministry!
Katie
Post a Comment