Saturday, May 17, 2008
Getting settled in...
After many flights, I finally made it to the Philippines!! I arrived in Iriga this morning, and have spent the day getting settled in and getting to know the missionary family I'll be working with. Please continue to pray for me as I begin orientation and language learning. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Meg, I'm missing you already. I sent an e-mail about some of the stuff at church, hope you get a chance to read it. I've been praying for you and just have you on my mind right now so thought I would write. How is everything going now? Hope all is well and the new place is great and looking more & more like home. Will write again soon. Love you bunches . . .Mrs. Cheryl
Post a Comment