Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Getting Ready for a New Chapter
The past (almost) 4 months have been a good period of transition... difficult at times, but full of grace and beautiful opportunities to learn from the Lord and share His love with others. I'm so thankful for His peace and His presence. And now it's almost time to start a new chapter. I'll be moving up to Wake Forest, NC the first week of January to go to seminary at Southeastern. I'm so excited to start fresh in a new place, and to see all that He has for me there. I've updated the blog for this new phase in life, and will continue to post sporadically about life and what He's teaching me. Thankful for all those who have followed and supported me on this journey thus far... thankful that we travel this road together as the Body of Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment