In honor of my one-year anniversary in the Philippines, I've decided to host my first blog give-away :) My parents are visiting me right now and will bring the prize back with them and send it to the winner.
Here's how to enter:
1) Leave a comment on this blog post (or send me an email) telling me about something that God has been teaching you lately.
2) Leave your name and email address with the comment.
3) Be sure to get your comment in
before midnight on Tuesday night (US Central Time).
**You must live in the U.S. (or at least have the prize sent there)**
Here's the prize for the first blog give-away,
a pretty pearl necklace from Manila...


8 comments:
I can't believe you've been gone a year either! God IS shaping you for continued kingdom service!
I have your sweet mugshot on my prayer board at work -- you are remembered!
Just wanted to say "HI" and send some southern lovin' to you. Glad your folks are there and hope you feel refreshed and renewed when they leave, not sad.
much love,
Dawn
1)Gpd has been teaching me how much His plan is greater than my plan & that He will ALWAYS take care of His children.
2) Sam Jones - samantha_roberts@live.com
3) Love you sweet friend. such a pretty necklace!
Hey Megan.
I know you enjoyed having Mom and Dad with you. You are such an inspiration and I know God will continue to use you for His purposes. God bless you!
Mike Stewart
Well shoot...I can't pass this up! And it's an adorable idea by the way. :)
Hmmm...what has God been teaching me? Where to begin really. Isn't our life a constant state of the Teacher teaching and us as the student? It feels that way. Sometimes good, sometimes difficult beyond compare...even harder than my Freshman year of Biology...ick.
Seems like contentment is the theme at this point. Contentment: a state of happiness and satisfaction. This contentment, in whatever circumstance and location and job and city and and and, can only be found in...the Teacher. He's omnipresent, so wherever we are, we can be content. He's omnipotent, so whatever we are feeling or thinking, we can be content. He's so loving, so no matter how lonely we are or how "unhappy," we can be content. And really...we have to learn that lesson anyway...because no location or job or person will ever fill the void that is the Teacher's void. You know?
Contentment. And patience. Because it's not easy to be content...I mean it is...but it's not easy for us humans who are so needy and childlike. :)
Love you friend and am so so happy to hear of your one year. Half way!!! Suu suu (keep up the good work, fight fight!)
Neisha
beautiful! praying for you!
Hello, Megan! Lizzie posted your giveaway on my Facebook page so I figured I'd say hello. Hello! :)
Those pearls are so beautiful.
God has been teaching me so much lately. It's been an eventful two years, but I think most of all I am learning how to try and be a blessing to others where I am in the present and not dwell too much on the future. :)
That was a really awesome question!
God is always at work around me-Experiencing God Bible Study
God is always at work around me-Experiencing God Bible Study
Post a Comment