Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reminders of Him

This past Saturday I took a day-trip to visit my friend Cas in her hometown of Pasacao. When I arrived, we stopped to eat a snack, went to the market to buy food to cook for lunch, then began the journey to her house. We had a great afternoon full of good food, hanging out with her younger sisters, talks about the Lord and His Word,
and a walk on the beach :)


the view from the pier...
that island in the distance is an important landmark of Pasacao


The journey to Cas' house included crossing this hanging bridge
on a padyak (bicycle with a sidecar attached)...
right before this I stepped on a nail. Fun adventures :)

2 of Cas' sisters


and yes, she lives right across from the beach :)




I've missed the ocean (weird since I live on an island!)... it's always been such a sweet, breathtaking reminder of our Father's abundant love and faithfulness... so big, so deep... never-ending. So thankful for reminders of Him and opportunities to share His Truth.

No comments: