This week I took my first solo trips to visit two different Agta villages. First was a day trip to Sta. Justina to visit Jose & MaryAnn and their sweet kids.

seriously... how cute is she?!


Then on Saturday morning I made the trek out to the village of Ipil, which is on the other side of Lake Buhi. I enjoyed my time building relationships with the Agta believers, practicing language, and attending their youth Bible study.
I spent Saturday night out in Ipil, then started the journey home on Sunday morning. The timing worked out perfectly for me to attend my old church on the way home. This is the church that I was a part of when I was living here in 2008-2009. It was SO good to be able to reconnect with my friends and see all the changes that have taken place there. I'm so thankful for these people and can't wait to see them again!



No comments:
Post a Comment