Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Father at Work... One Heart at a Time

I spent Friday afternoon with Cass and her friend Dahlia. I met Cass last month through a mutual friend and have been able to hang out with her a couple other times before. She is not yet a believer, but is definitely seeking hard after the Lord. On Friday she suggested that we go check out the local Christian bookstore, and while we were there she let me buy her a Bible!! As we were talking afterward, she mentioned that she was excited to start reading her Bible but was concerned that she wouldn't be able to understand it. I suggested that we start meeting once a week to study the Bible together, and she agreed!! She's so excited and has tons of questions ;) Praise God for the way that He has been working in Cass' heart so far! Please be in prayer for her as we meet each week!

Cass, Dahlia & me at the mall

No comments: