Monday, June 16, 2008

New City, New Adventures

For the next 2 weeks or so I will be living in the city of Legaspi, which is south of Iriga. I'm staying with a Filipino pastor and his wife while my missionaries are out of the country. I like my new temporary home, and am getting adjusted and learning my way around a new city. While I'm here I will be continuing to work on language, and I will also begin recording the Bible stories for the Bible study lessons. Please pray with me that these next 2 weeks would be productive, and that I would be attentive to God's Spirit and open to the opportunities He gives me to minister and to learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Sunday and I've just gotten out of big church.
Hope you haven't been too affected by the storm.
And that you time in the new city has been good.
Thinking of you often and praying for you and all the folks and the storm.
Be safe.
Peace and Prayers,
Gil