I just got back yesterday from a wonderful trip to go visit friends for Thanksgiving :) My journey took me all the way from Naga to Davao, Manila, Batangas, and back again. It was such a sweet time of fellowship and conversation, which I have definitely missed. I marvel at the wonderful grace the Father pours out, that He delights in giving us good gifts.

First I visited Lizzie and other friends in Davao.
This is from our visit to the Eagle Sanctuary.

I seriously love friends.
On Thanksgiving Day, Lizzie and I went to the beach :)
and we found Santa :)
We got together with other friends in the city to celebrate
Thanksgiving on Friday night. Good food, good people.
On Saturday I met up with these friends (Chelsea above, Joy below) in Manila for 2 more Thanksgiving dinners, then went back with them to Batangas for a few days.
It was such a refreshing, fun trip and I'm so thankful. Such a blessing to visit friends and be able to see things that God is doing in other parts of the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment