Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Blessings of Fellowship

One of my main responsibilities while my supervisors are gone is to keep in touch with our Bogkalot partners and encourage them as they continue language study. This is such a joy for me! They are so fun, loving, and passionate about glorifying the Lord. I meet Dona & Juvie in town every week for Bible study, and this last week I invited Levita & Vilma to join us. It was a great time of fellowship, studying the Word, and being inspired by the story of Jim Elliot & Operation Auca. After Bible study I went home with Vilma & Juvie to their home in the village of Ipil. I went with them to a Bible study they're helping with, and so enjoyed spending time with them and encouraging each other. The fellowship among members of the Body of Christ is truly a beautiful thing. So thankful for time with these sweet friends!

Dona, Levita, Vilma & Juvie

Jun & Vilma's house in Ipil


Jun & Vilma's son JJ

Juvie and her sister Jera

Vilma & Juvie

me & Juvie :)

No comments: