Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Adventures

I'm back in Naga after a weekend in the village... always an adventure ;) Travels went well, and the sun even came out for a while. I had some good time with Hazel and her daughters, taking pictures of the girls and looking at Hazel's wedding photos. During this visit I was also able to make a couple of new friends... two girls around my age that have been attending the youth Bible study. The Bible study itself went pretty well. The group was smaller than usual, but I think that helped make discussion a bit easier.

Thanks so much for your prayers!! Please continue to lift up the people in this village.

the town of Buhi

Praise Him that the flooding has started to go down! This arch is finally back on dry ground :)

Roxanne's mom preparing the abaca fiber to be sold in Legaspi

Laika and Shane

my new friends, Mercy and Janin

beautiful sunset over the lake

12 men. 1 table. at least 6 chairs. :)

1 comment:

Naomi said...

LOVE IT! Especially the last picture. TIP.