Friday, September 24, 2010

The In-Between Time

It feels like things have come full-circle, because here I am updating from my favorite coffee shop in Madison. The last two months have been a whirlwind... so many things that were learned and experienced. We finished up orientation and had our big commissioning service on Wednesday. We stayed up that night til 2 am, not wanting to say goodbye. Yesterday morning we headed to the airport for the trip home. I ended up being delayed in Atlanta all day, but finally made it home last night.

So here I sit in this "in-between" time... missing the friends that have been my family for the last two months, thankful for this time to spend with family and friends here, and looking forward to moving overseas and putting everything I've learned into action. I can't wait to see what God will do in the next two years!

Please pray for me over the next two weeks as I spend time at home and make final preparations to leave. Pray that the Father would continue to prepare and strengthen and grow me. Pray that I would be able to use my time here wisely.


"To all nations, we follow You Lord.
Be exalted, be adored.
Come Lord Jesus, and lead Your people,
To all nations, to all lands."

No comments: