In exactly 3 weeks from today, I'll be back home in Mississippi. I'll leave Bicol on April 20 and after many flights and long layovers, arrive in Jackson on April 22. It's hard to believe that the year has flown by so quickly, but here I am at the beginning of the end. It's bittersweet, really... I'm beyond excited about going home and seeing friends and family, but at the same time my heart breaks when I think about leaving this place and saying goodbye to the people I've spent the last year with. But as this chapter of my life comes to a close, I look forward to what God has in store for the future, whatever that might be. I'm so thankful that in Christ, my life has a purpose and a direction.
Here are some pics from my first going away party. This was with a group of M's here in Bicol that meets every month for fellowship and prayer. Monday was my last meeting before I leave, so they got me a delicious cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment