Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

On Sunday night, I had a Thanksgiving party at my apartment. There were 18 people squeezed into our tiny living room... 11 youth that I teach every Sunday, 3 girls from my Bible study, and 2 of my roommate's cousins... quite a full house. We all had a great time! We ate dinner together and watched Facing the Giants. Here are a few pictures from the party...

me with Aileen and Ling

watching Facing the Giants

the girls from the Bible study... Ling, Aileen, and Uniqua






On Friday and Saturday I helped with a training that we were doing at a local church. About 40 people came to participate in the seminar. Here are some a my favorite pics from the weekend...



some of the youth



3 of the new Agta believers were able to attend the training


the son of one of the pastors... this pic makes me laugh


everyone divided into groups to practice learning the Bible stories


one of the groups discussing their story

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday), I'll be flying to Manila and then to Davao to spend Thanksgiving with some friends. Please pray for safe travel.












1 comment:

The Hagens said...

i didn't know u had a party sunday night! cool, glad u had fun. hope u are having fun in davao - see you tomoro. :)