We’re finishing up the first month of homeschool here, and it’s going great! The kids love learning, and I have discovered how much I love teaching. History and music are my personal favorite subjects so far.
Ninya (my roommate) and I are leading a Bible study with some local college students that meets every Tuesday night at the boarding house where they all live. This coming week will be our sixth time to meet, and it has been going well so far.
After working out some details, we will finally begin teaching conversational English lessons to college students this week. One group will meet on Wednesday afternoons and the other on Friday afternoons. The lessons use stories from the Bible as a tool for teaching English.
Please pray…
· for the kids and I as we continue with homeschool everyday.
· for the college students in the Bible study. Pray that God will open their hearts to understand and believe God’s truth. Pray that God would give me wisdom as I lead the study and opportunities to develop better relationships with the students.
· for the English lessons that will begin this week. Pray that students will come and that as they hear the Bible stories they will be open and eager to learn more about God. Again, pray that God would give me wisdom as I begin this new avenue of ministry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Megs
Whenare you going to post some more info
Tom
Post a Comment